skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Lunch time! And look...Mommy let me stay in my jammies all morning. How comfy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finley's Wednesday
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
▼
July
(14)
Starting the day off right.
I know Mommy put the remote control around here SO...
Who needs a nap? Not me!!!
More shape learning.
I love sitting in laundry baskets. Mommy says tha...
Why does Mommy put this radio up so high? I'll sh...
For my daring behavior, I had to sit in the time-o...
Lunch time! And look...Mommy let me stay in my ja...
I played with my magnets.
Mommy chased me around the living room.
Maybe someday I can go to work with Mommy. I alre...
I decided that Mommy was not busy enough so I thou...
Sloppy joes and sweet corn for dinner. Pretty goo...
Sweet dreams!
About Me
Shckr7
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment